GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone do two versions of my mirrors please? I would like to see the whole mirror color matched and then just the upper and lower piece color matched, leaving the inside trim again the window black.

Thanks,
Brent

20160101_134919.jpeg

·
Registered
57 Posts
I can't help with the mirrors but love your truck. What are the specs on your suspension, wheels and tires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Thank you sir. That makes for a tough decision.

I can't help with the mirrors but love your truck. What are the specs on your suspension, wheels and tires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, the setup in that picture was 2.5" level, 1.25 body, no rear blocks, 20x10 predators -25 offset, and 295/55 toyos.

Current setup is 3" level, 1.25 body, 3/4" rear block, 22x12 ions -44 offset, and 33/12.5 toyos.

·
GM
623 Posts
Since you have partly chrome handles you should do what I did to my Tahoe - paint the textured black body color and throw a chrome cap on. Its basically a reverse Escalade mirror, without the ugly gap by the belt molding. It looks great.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since you have partly chrome handles you should do what I did to my Tahoe - paint the textured black body color and throw a chrome cap on. Its basically a reverse Escalade mirror, without the ugly gap by the belt molding. It looks great.
Pics?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks good. Thanks

·
Sexually identifies as a shopping cart.