GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'VE RECEIVED A DOWNPAYMENT ON THE CAM AND AM DUE TO RECEIVE FULL PAYMENT IN ABOUT A WEEK, SO THE CAM IS ESSENTIALLY SOLD. IF FOR SOME REASON THE SALE DOES NOT PAN OUT, I'LL RELIST THE CAM. THANKS FOR EVERYONES INTEREST.

I'm the second owner of this cam. The previous owner was on LS1tech and I believe he said it had under 10k miles when he pulled it. I've had it for just a few weeks, so it has very low miles.

I'm not unhappy with the cam - it helped my torque out a LOT over the 218/228 cam I had previously. But I want to try something around a 224/224. I might hate it and switch back, but I'd rather do the swap then wonder which I would like best. 20 people say I'll hate it, 20 people swear I'll love it. So I'll just have to see for myself.

The only "hitch" is I'll need to install the new cam prior to shipping this one. But I've already got the purchase of the new cam lined up, so there wouldn't be much, if any, waiting.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. For what it's worth, I have over 100 transactions on Ebay and 100% positive feedback and lots of members LS1truck and LS1tech that will vouch for me being a fine, upstanding, young man. :thumb:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts