GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 compass/temp/dimming mirrors for sale. One is out of a 2003 Suburban and one is out of a 98 Tahoe. Both are in great shape and work great. Replace your broken mirror or these make a great addition to a truck that didnt come with it. I will send you a wiring diagram if you are going to wire it in (All you will need that isnt included is the temperature sensor that goes in the grill and some wire to wire it in).

Included is: mirror and male wiring connector.

*SOLD* Mirror out of 03 Suburban: *SOLD*

* SOLD* Mirror out of 98 Tahoe: *SOLD*

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is this sold?
The 03 mirror may be sold...im waiting for paypal to come through. The 98 mirror is still for sale. If you are interested in the 03 mirror, you will be second in line if anything falls through.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
May be interested in the '98 mirror. Trying to figure something out

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Might as well just ask.... is it even possible to integrate the mirror into a honda?

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Might as well just ask.... is it even possible to integrate the mirror into a honda?
Yes and no. The mirror needs a 12 volt source to 1 wire, 2 wires grounded, 2 wires are not used and just taped off, and 2 wires are run to the temp sensor. Technically it should work as long as you can find a keyed power source and buy the temp sensor and male connector for the sensor from the dealer or somewhere (rockauto, gmpartsdirect etc.) The only hurdle you will have is whether or not the mirror will fit the base that is glued on your hondas windshield. You could take your mirror off your truck and see I guess.

(Dont hold me to any of this but im just sitting here with the wiring diagram in front of me and I think it would work.)

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
what color does these light up?

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
bump for a great seller! Got mine last weekend!

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Green.

Here is the one in my truck.
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii229/MeanGreenZ71/001.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

damn, I need to find out how my rangers mirror mounts. can you post a pic of the base? Any idea what the temp sensor would cost?

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
I'll let you know by tonight

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
how much did these sell for? I got one outta a 02' Tahoe I could get rid of......thanks and good sale! LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts