GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well on my rear view mirror it has the compass and the temp gage. where the temp is supposed to be it just says SC. Does anyone know why it is doing this? it hasn't always done it. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
502 Posts
i dunno about sc but when it says C it needs calibration. grab the mirror and move it around in like a circular motion and see if it recalibrates. hope that helps.

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
The compass calibration procedure is to drive your truck in a circle slowly, not move the mirror. :D Comedy....

I'm looking through my owners manual right now, I'll let you know if I see anything about 'SC'.

-bZj

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
Calibration process: hold on/off for 12sec, CAL should appear, then drive slowly in circles.

-bZj

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
What they said. Go to an empty parking lot and hope you don't get pulled over for looking like a drunk driver.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That's why dogs can always find their way home from hundreds of miles away. Everytime they lay down they go in a circle three times. They are recalibrating their homing device:rofl2:

·
Registered
177 Posts
sorry to jack this thread but i have an 06 GMC WT model and i want to put the mirror with compass/temp, are the temp sensors in the mirror or elsewhere?

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
Elsewhere. Up near the grill, if I remember correctly.

-bZj

1 - 10 of 10 Posts