GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
I have Nitrogen and Compressors. Nitrogen cost me about 10-12 for a tank. As long as you watch your PSI on the nitrogen your cool. Don't worry about blowing up ... that is about as likely as your gas tank blowing up .. or some chick blowing you cause you have 22's. I would suggest a crappy compressor just incase.

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
tuckin22 said:
i been thinking and i guess i really wont be playing all that much just a few air up's a day maybe like 3 or 4 times a day.

shows are another story...

I plan on at least rattle cannin' the bottles with a billet bottle rack should look ok until i can get a bed cover

another concern i have is people messing with the regulator in my bed i dont think people would but you never know
They make "Safety Caps" to go over the regulator. I have my bottles powdercoated. I also have never removed them, I have a guy who fills in the truck.

You can get two bottles .. a daily and a show?? But you can get a nice cover ... kinda of like from www.kaik.com

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
tuckin22 said:
nothing comes up from that website

im defintelty getting dual bottles i might have to look into powdercoating them

on average how often do you get your bottle filled? i know theres alot of variables to give exact days, but is it every week?
I have a compressor so I can't give you a good average. But when I do use it .. I believe I could go a week to week and a half on a full tank.. that is with just up and down .. and a few plays.

Sorry about the site... www.kaikproducts.com

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
tuckin22 said:
since this thread got dug up i called one place and it was 8 dollars to refill and took a week turn around and the other place in this shithole town wanted 24.95 :evillol:

i guess engine driven is the only choice beside small elec comps

Damm $8.00 and a week turn around??? I would just get an engine driven one if that's the case. I have a place down the street ... don't even have to remove the bottle .. hell I have never taken it out. $12.00 for 2500 - 2800 psi. I can get in and out in under 15 mins.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts