GMC Truck Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
tuckin22 said:
nothing comes up from that website

im defintelty getting dual bottles i might have to look into powdercoating them

on average how often do you get your bottle filled? i know theres alot of variables to give exact days, but is it every week?
I have a compressor so I can't give you a good average. But when I do use it .. I believe I could go a week to week and a half on a full tank.. that is with just up and down .. and a few plays.

Sorry about the site... www.kaikproducts.com

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
01GMC said:
I have a compressor so I can't give you a good average. But when I do use it .. I believe I could go a week to week and a half on a full tank.. that is with just up and down .. and a few plays.

Sorry about the site... www.kaikproducts.com

I got about the same when I had my bottles, sometimes up to 2 weeks.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
so the air commander is $795?

it looks like there were problems with it when everyone statred using it but everything is cool now the the 30w oil?

i just did hours of reading and my eyes hurt
:bawl:

nitrogen is going to cost roughly 40 a month times 12months = air commander paying for itself in 2 years or 1 if i count the cost of the regulator and nitrogen tanks and the hassle of changeing bottles every week or two

hmmm i think i might just go with the commander

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
the most common problem i've heard with the commander is blowing lines. I blew 3:read: I think LowBlue02 had some more problems too. I have a braiden steel line. I haven't had any problems since i got it.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
2k1slvrdo said:
the most common problem i've heard with the commander is blowing lines. I blew 3:read: I think LowBlue02 had some more problems too. I have a braiden steel line. I haven't had any problems since i got it.
i heard about belts getting shreaded and oil dripping all over the place but iguess those problems have been addressed.

i just want to play alot and not pay out the ass for nitrogen or burn compresser's up every month

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Definatly keep a spare belt. I've thrown a couple. In the year I've had mine I think I've been through 4. The last I've had since Sept.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
since this thread got dug up i called one place and it was 8 dollars to refill and took a week turn around and the other place in this shithole town wanted 24.95 :evillol:

i guess engine driven is the only choice beside small elec comps

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
tuckin22 said:
since this thread got dug up i called one place and it was 8 dollars to refill and took a week turn around and the other place in this shithole town wanted 24.95 :evillol:

i guess engine driven is the only choice beside small elec comps

Damm $8.00 and a week turn around??? I would just get an engine driven one if that's the case. I have a place down the street ... don't even have to remove the bottle .. hell I have never taken it out. $12.00 for 2500 - 2800 psi. I can get in and out in under 15 mins.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
01GMC said:
Damm $8.00 and a week turn around??? I would just get an engine driven one if that's the case. I have a place down the street ... don't even have to remove the bottle .. hell I have never taken it out. $12.00 for 2500 - 2800 psi. I can get in and out in under 15 mins.
About how much do the regulators cost to bring the pressure down to something manageable?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
01GMC said:

that would be nice... too bad i live in a very small town now, but atleast i can drive anywhere and not worry about getting car jacked

21 - 32 of 32 Posts