GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one interested in a complete disk brake 4.10 rear end out of an 04 Silverado SS? I have it in my truck right now but I want to switch to the 14 bolt sf. I can ship this freight and to a business as my new rear will come on a pallet from GM. I can also meet someone local or I will travel up to 75 miles to help someone out. Other wise, buyer will have to pay the shipping. I've only had the rear end in my truck since October of 06 and have only put 4k miles on it. It previously had somewhere around 25k miles on it. I only ran it once at the track. This would be complete from caliper to caliper. Great chance for someone to upgrade. Buy this and sell your stock 3.73 rear end for the same amount of money. That's what I originally did. Picked me up .4 in the 1/4 with just the rear end swap and it ended up costing my nothing. I'm asking $750 plus shipping. Most wreckers want over $1,200.00 for this. I would also consider trades up or down as well. Let me know what you've got. Thanks.

Chris

Just to clarify, the picture in my sig is from last summer when I had the old 3.73 rear end in, not the rear end I am selling :LOL:

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just did a quick online search at car-part.com. They want between $1,200.00 and $1,800.00. I think my price is more than fair.

·
dumpedv8
319 Posts
yea sure it is..........:gayfight:

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You wanna buy it? I know your tired of those one wheel peels with your 3.42's :crazy:

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
I'd consider it for my girl's Z - esp b/c you're local - but then I'd have to do front gears, etc, etc.

Good luck though.

-bZj

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have 373 rear end, would you be willing to trade. I might be able to take care of the shipping through a friend that lives there or a friend that drives trucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts