GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my complete dash setup lots of parts there. all smoothe and painted base coat..clear coat ..cut and polished pretty nice. all victory red right now. Just wetsand and paint your own color if you dont want red. This will consist of but not limited too..

upper dash pad
window pillars
lower glovebox and door
lower sterring column piece
dash bezel (painted charcoal..smoothed)
pass side vents (trim rings)
side triangles

Any ? or comments please email me or call me. looking for around 600$ or so. thank you. calling is much easier.650-826-1618 thanks, shaun more pics available upon request.

lower center dash that has the glovebox door and the two cig. socket holes
[/IMG]

painted dash pieces
[/IMG]

driver sidedash pieces only (red)
[/IMG]

lower driver side dash
[/IMG]

dash vents smooth and painted
[/IMG]

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes all of it is for sale like to sell as a package cause it all matches.. let me figure prices and ill get better pics tonight also. thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
really want to sell this complete dash pieces ill take best offer on it all. lmk thanks guys!!
btw charcoal bezel is pending..
the rest still available

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anyone big price drop if someone wants a smooth and slicked out dash setup this is it. please shoot me the offers all will be considered. thank you.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i got a couple guys intrested for a bit more than that it cost allot to have this done to the plastics ill keep iut in mind but looking for a little more.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry no headliner sold already lmk see what happens with the dash stuff i got a few solid leads just putting together shipping qoutes. thanks

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
anyone still intrested in the red dash plastics smooth and clean. if serious and you have cash in hand or bank and your intrested shoot me an offer here or in a pm. serious offers only I no longer have time to deal with deadbeat buyers, dreamers, scammers, or guys that arent really sure its either you want it or you dont. thank you.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hi, still have the 250.00 too offer :)
thanks but not right now i have a 400$ offer on the table that i would prolly take first..it cost about 1k to have this done to your interior. thanks though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts