GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone....

We now carry a wide assortment of complete GM replacement clusters for most GM Trucks & SUV's.

These units are plug & play and should take no more than 15 minutes to install. As an added bonus, trucks without a tranny temp gauge will now have one (most models)!

Take a look here and let me know if you have any questions:

http://www.lildevilmotorsports.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=182

:head:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:rocking:

As far as the trans. temp gauge goes...I've heard that you have to someone reprogram it for it to work (i.e. the dealership). Is this true...or can I just plug it in and it will work?

·
Registered
406 Posts
No, the trans temp guage is already pre-wired into the factory harness. It is just a plug and play install, what you have to get transferred is the mileage and all transferred from your old cluster to the new one. Unless you don't mind have the new one read the incorrect mileage.

·
Chevy Owner
1,364 Posts
Anybody know if the new SS style cluster would work in my GMC? all the brackets look the same in the closeup pics, but the outside edge's look a little different...:think:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Z71Edge said:
Anybody know if the new SS style cluster would work in my GMC? all the brackets look the same in the closeup pics, but the outside edge's look a little different...:think:
If you check my site, there is a compatibility chart listed with each cluster.

·
Chevy Owner
1,364 Posts
Lil Devil said:
If you check my site, there is a compatibility chart listed with each cluster.
Awsome...didn't catch that before. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts