GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last 3 days have been hell. I worked my but off getting all the interior in my Tahoe redone. Started off as a bare floor with no carpet and a lot of plastic trim laying on the garage floor. Lots of painting, dyeing, and cussing.

List of stuff done

Dash removed
Dash sanded, and painted to match exterior
All interior trim, dyed Charcoal
New carpet, Charcoal
Seat recovered with Katzkin covers, Charcoal outers with Black Gator inners
installed Billet Specialties Chicayne Steering Wheel

Left to do :

Door panels, ran out of dye and time
kick panels
install billet air vents
install billet kick plates
sand and paint , glove box door, cup holder, and ash tray

Pics

·
adopt children not styles
454 Posts
looks good man! :rocking: cant wait to see the finished product :D i love those seats btw...

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Really nice.... I think you should paint those seat supports a darker color. :imo

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Chris99GMC said:
Really nice.... I think you should paint those seat supports a darker color. :imo
Looks like he hasn't put the covers on yet, you can see the screw hole were they would go .. looks good, I like the Gator. :rocking:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Yeah did it happen because all the hurricanes ? It has some dents at the top of the roof I notices also . You gonna try to get it ready for scrapefest whenever that is ?? Hope so I wanna see it in sport truck.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
omg that sucks. It looks to me like the hood flew up.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah hood came off the truck Friday and collided with windshield. Minimal damage. WE are actually painting it tonight and it will all be fixed. Windhsield busted, sligt dents in roof, and hood is cracked

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Im glad to see that you aren't letting it bring you down too much...get that fuckin badass truck fixed :rocking:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts