GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Local Drunk
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD! Complete LS2 w/MP112HH, LT's, Built Trans and more!

SOLD!!

The engine for sale is out of a 2007 Trailblazer SS (TBSS) that only had 18k miles on the odometer. The supercharger was installed when the TBSS had 11k miles on it. So the supercharger itself has 7K miles on it. This is a COMPLETE engine, it includes everything that is shown in the pictures including: Water Pump, Power Steering Pump, Alternator, and Starter

It was daily driven, never raced, never taken to the track.

The engine internals are stock

THIS SET UP HAS OVER TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS IN AFTERMARKET PARTS!

Transmission Modifications:

Phoenix Transmission PTGM55HSX Torque Converter Custom Stalled (2600-2800)
Fully Tig Reinforced and Improved Sprag Springs and with Anti Balloon Plate for NOS/Supercharger
SPX Beast Sun Shell
Input Drum Sleeve and Piston to help prevent breakage in the spline area
Trans-Go 4L60E-2 Shift kit, includes Boost Valve and Sleeve
Borg Warner High Energy 2/4 Band (best spring steel and band anchor ends of anything out there)
Sonnax Billet 2nd Gear Servo
Sonnax Billet 4th Gear Servo
Raybestos 3/4 Z Pack
Master Rebuild kit with Clutches, Seals, Rings,
Reverse Input Drum Machined - to be sure it is square and concentric and the band area is even
Billet Pump Vane Rings
Transmission needs the clutches replaced!

MagnaCharger Radix MP112HH (High Helix)
Intercooled Set up
Runs at 8PSI
LS7 Throttle Body
LS1 Dual Electric Fans
Kooks 1 7/8's Full Length Headers (Long Tubes) Catted Y-Pipe
Descreened MAF
NGK TR6 Spark Plugs Gapped .035
Taylor 8mm 45 Degree Short Spark Plug Wires
TBSS Auxiliary Transmission Cooler
Custom Tuned with HPTuners for Pump Gas
Complete Engine Wiring Harness
PCM
Coil Covers (See Pictures)
Lingenfelter 180 Degree Thermostat

Also Includes
Factory TBSS Intake Manifold
Factory TBSS Engine Cover
Factory LS2 Throttle Body
Spare Serpentine Belt

Picture112.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Picture109.jpg

Picture110.jpg

Picture111.jpg

Picture117.jpg

Picture118.jpg

Picture119.jpg

Picture114.jpg

Picture120.jpg

Picture115.jpg

TBSSAgain002.jpg

TBSSAgain003.jpg

TBSSAgain006.jpg

TBSSAgain007.jpg

TBSSAgain009.jpg

TBSSAgain010.jpg

TBSSAgain014.jpg

TBSSAgain016.jpg

There is a lot of misc. parts that aren't listed that are included with the engine. please email me with any questions.

Asking price 8k for the complete package, if it gets parted up, the individual prices will be more then 8K. The supercharger and headers (with catted y-pipe) retail for over 7k alone! money is tight and I need this engine gone like yesterday.

Thanks
-Shaun
[email protected]

·
Registered
300 Posts
so u have a supercharger and kooks for tbss? let me know on that if ur gonna part out. or the motor alone

·
Local Drunk
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so u have a supercharger and kooks for tbss? let me know on that if ur gonna part out. or the motor alone
everything can be for sale separately, if they all have buyers :crazy: but in the long run, I'll probably have to separate it all because not alot of people have that much cash to drop.

thats a steall for that...wish i had the money :(

The supercharger and headers alone were a little over 7500, I wish I could put it in my truck :flame:

·
Registered
300 Posts
what brand of supercharger is it and how much. pm me on that and on the headders

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
not a big motor head but i believe he said the supercharger name is magnacharger...pretty sure thats a brand??lol

·
Local Drunk
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
updated the transmission specs

·
OG
6,939 Posts
So did the tbss ger repod without a motor or something? That would suck lol.

·
Local Drunk
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So did the tbss ger repod without a motor or something? That would suck lol.
pretty much yeah, he's already talked to the bank and he told them before they took it that it has no engine or transmission in it. they said "well, thats just going to add to your balance, but i assume you're filing bankruptcy anyways?"

·
Registered
238 Posts
any trades?

·
Your Neighborhood Jeweler
1,166 Posts
if you wanna sell the headers and ls7 TB shoot me a PM with your best price shipped to 70816

·
Local Drunk
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
any trades?
if you have to be trade + $$. the reason its being sold is because the money is needed pretty bad, not because i just have no use for it (it would go really REALLY good in my truck :hmm:) but it wouldn't hurt anything to send me a PM with what you have to trade

if you wanna sell the headers and ls7 TB shoot me a PM with your best price shipped to 70816
let me give it some more time, i'd really like to get rid of it as a package to save me the hassle of trying to split everything up. i'll let you know.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
umm yea i just came in my pants. fuck i wish it was closer to tax return time. that beautiful thing would be in my 81 just without them kooks

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
I would list it over at race-dezert....Im sure some rich dude would pick it up for his sand rail

1 - 20 of 33 Posts