GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a real police package. These arent the cheap things you see that all the ricers have. This is the real deal stuff. Up for grabs is

Lighting: Price: $200 obo
6 whelen strobes (4 amber, 2 clear), (put amber in front corner lenses and clear in red part of tails or in the reverses), expensive strobe wires, 6 way whelen power supply.

Sound: $200 obo
3 tone 100 watt siren control box with air horn and PA. Amplified Chevy grey color Microphone for the PA. Comes with 100 watt slim mount Galls concealment outside speaker.

I had all of this equipment controlled with switches but it is also easily wired to an alarm. Looks like Christmas and sounds like the 4th of july when you set my alarm off. Just make sure your alarm has a backup battery :crazy:

Disclaimer:

The above items are for show purposes/offroad use only. Seller takes no responsibilty for you using this in a manner that may get you in trouble.

BTW...if you wire up the strobes in a non alternating pattern and you don't use the siren (just the horn and PA) this thing is 100% legal. When you start using it to pull hot girls over; thats where the problems may happen. Ive had it for over 2 years and never had a problem once.

Note: I do not have wiring diagrams for this but they can either be downloaded or figured out pretty easily using the direction pictures on the actual control box. I know a place that installs these things professionaly in the Houston area

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Whelen strobes are tight, I plan on gettin some soon :crazy: hopefully

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
if emd doesn't take the lights... i might want them... where did you have all of them mounted in ur lights? I'd like to see some pictures of them too

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the beauty of these things is that no one could even tell they were there until the were turned on...even with the clear outs...

21751959.gif

if you look really close in this pic you can see the inner two where the DRLs are...the outer two are more towards the outside...you could mount them just bout anywhere..i just chose to put them there b/c legality reasons...as long as they dont "wig wag"/alternate" they are legal in TX....

the air horn is definitly freakin loud...ive heard louder but those are compressor driven..lets put it this way..i honked at my mom one time when she was walking in front of the truck and she wouldn't talk to me for an entire week she was so pissed off...itll definitily get your attention...

they kinda look like these to give you an idea...mine are whelen though and have much nicer surrounds to protect them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts