GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a complete SS cladding and COMPLETE bumpers kit off a 05 SS this is a complete kit with all brackets for the cladding and all brackets for the bumpers it is red in color i am asking 1200+shipping I dont have any pics yet but i will soon. Let me know guys.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
holy fkn smokin deal batman!

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
:hmm:

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
out of curiousity how much is it all normally? $1200 still seems insane but i never checked to see how much it is so I guess I'm just out of the loop

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
out of curiousity how much is it all normally? $1200 still seems insane but i never checked to see how much it is so I guess I'm just out of the loop
new from the dealer your looking at like 5grand+ if thats your ques.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
im with zero88, seems like alot but def. a deal over stealership prices, my buddy's shop might be getting a rolled SS and have been thinking about buying the cladding and putting on my truck w/ street scene SS bumper and the rollpan Dylan06ss was running on his old SSS

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
monday is my bodyshop date to bring all my cladding down to finalllllllllly get it painted i bought a kit from eddie back in november. but my truck is rcsb so i to do some modification on the cab corners. it def. makes the truck look sick!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea its crazy gm lowered the price on their cars/trucks but gave its parts a 35-50%increase...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts