GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I started a new post to get out of that bash fest that the other one was. I am posting my pics of my truck here with full knowledge that many people do not like all the chrome. Please do not feel the need to let me know because I already do, trust me. I am just showing the truck on here so that the few that have helped me here can see the finished product, not to get opinions about the bad looking chrome. I like it. Anyways here is the one I have right now. More later on after all this damn rain here in Florida. This pic is from yesterday right before I picked it up. It has ladder bars on it now as well and yes, they are chrome:ninja: Its not to much to ask to just keep opinions to yourself about the chrome is it?

To give you an idea, I am 5'10 and the hood is over my head and the bottom of truck is at my waist.

·
4,725 Posts
i like the tire bullets, makes it look special forces tacticool

·
I love me some one-off's
3,225 Posts
Finally a pic with bigger tires. Does the rear sit that much lower or is it just the angle of the pic..looks real big though.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i like the tire bullets, makes it look special forces tacticool
Dude, them are the coolest tires I have ever seen. I did not know they had it when I bought them, but they have that m-16 bullet between the lugs and also they have the back of the bullet on top of the lugs. Just never seen stuff like that on a tire.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
Does it have the cali lean or is it just the pic?

Looks pretty badass. The chrome stuff goes better with your new wheels now.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Looks a lot better than I thought it would, but are the center caps missing from the wheels? :think:

Also how's the power of the 4:56s and 6spd turning the 40s?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no chrome bashing from me, I think it looks good, only thing I don't like is the bull bar and I'd go with smaller rims personally, but I won't flame you for building your truck the way you like it. :) you runnin' 37's?
40's on a 22x12. The Gear choice seems to be exactly like I wanted it and the perfect choice(for my use). It has no problem getting out of the hole at all and I have not really got it up to a good speed yet. When pic was took, they had to finish brake lines and tighten something up front. They were just missing in pic.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
40's on a 22x12. The Gear choice seems to be exactly like I wanted it and the perfect choice(for my use). It has no problem getting out of the hole at all and I have not really got it up to a good speed yet. When pic was took, they had to finish brake lines and tighten something up front. They were just missing in pic.
dont forget to break the gears in

1 - 20 of 135 Posts