GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Air Ride Technologies Ridepro 4 way system for sale. Everything is about 8-9 months old. Its got the digital gauges from Air Ride, a ViAir 400C compressor, 5 gallon tank, 3.8" airline (50 ft), and extras like air filters, pressure sender air line, and wire loom. If you want to check it out on Air Ride's website, go to http://www.ridetech.com/productinfo/ridepro.asp and look at it there.

For the bags, I have 4 Firestone 2600 lb bags. One bag has a small cut in it, but is still useable (I would only put it in the rear, though). I have a close up pic if anyone wants to see it.

I also have the front brackets for a 99-02 Silverado and KYB shocks and some shock mounts if anyone is interested.

All this cost me close to $1900, but I will see it all for $1100. I am willing to sell it separately, too. If you have any questions or want to see pics, email me at [email protected].

***sorry about the misunderstanding, but i would like to sell the compressor kit as a whole. if it doesn't sell here soon, i can part it out, too, but i haven't thought about any prices for parts from that kit. i just don't want to get stuck with some parts i might not ever use again. sorry ***

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I would just like to say that i'll fully vouch for John, he is a good guy and a good seller! :)

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
How much for the front bag cups?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would like to sell the compressor kit as a whole. the price for this is $900 which includes the digital gauges and senders from Air Ride, a ViAir 400C compressor, 5 gallon tank, 3.8" airline (50 usable ft), and extras like air filters, pressure sender air line, and wire loom.

bags- $175

brackets- $75

i have links to pictures of all this stuff in an earlier post. email me if you have any questions or want to discuss prices.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts