GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Compustar vs. Matrix 3.5 vs. Autopage

Which of these alarms would you guys recomend? The models I'm looking at are the Compustar 2WSS, the Clifford Matrix 3.5, and the Autopage 750 or 850 (I prefer the look of the remote on the 750)

Clifford Matrix 3.5 features

Compustar

Autopage 750

Autopage 850

Thanks for all your advice, input, etc!

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
well i've only had experience with the clifford. I personally love clifford products, but the pager is prbly one of the dumbest inventions ever. The range on it is pathetic, well some times it actually works, just not very often.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I just got the Viper Responder 791XV put on today. I tried the 2 way pager, havin my bro trigger the alarm and it has worked every time perfectly. I got the remote start with it and windows up and down. The module for windows up and down wasnt right or something so they have to have a new one shipped in this week so we will see how that turns out. But over all I think I made a good decision.

BTW how much are these 2 ways with remote start and window up-down going for installed with tax? I dont know how I did price wise on mine....

·
Registered
342 Posts
Re: Compustar vs. Matrix 3.5 vs. Autopage

MrFleming007 said:
Which of these alarms would you guys recomend? The models I'm looking at are the Compustar 2WSS, the Clifford Matrix 3.5, and the Autopage 750 or 850 (I prefer the look of the remote on the 750)

Clifford Matrix 3.5 features

Compustar

Autopage 750

Autopage 850

Thanks for all your advice, input, etc!
I dont have one in my truck yet, but i know a bunch of guys with the matrix 3.5 and are really happy with it. Whatever u get get something made by DEI.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
go for the DEI. Ive done alot of these 3.5s and they are nice. Also the Avitar 4300 is just about the same minus the 2-way paging remote and has more channels of output

1 - 5 of 5 Posts