GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have a 1992 chevy 1500 cheyenne . im doing a tbi 4.3 v6 to tbi 5.7 v8. and i now i have change the computer . but every computer has different programming for v8s and v6s with manual and auto transmissions .witch i need one for 5.7 v8 with auto trans. what are the numbers on the computer i need ?so i can get the right one at the junkyard

·
Sexually identifies as a shopping cart.
4,253 Posts
Is google broken? Have you tried to google? Did google laugh at your poor grammar skills?

I love your posts tho, always a bit fun trying to decipher the code in which you type.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
yeah well i forgot all about this web sight until got on my old computer i don't mind fuel injection went everything works right . i just reread my original post and see how my poor grammar skills where back then i wasn't very good in school

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,338 Posts
Web sight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Toxic Masculinity
3,535 Posts
yeah well i forgot all about this web sight until got on my old computer i don't mind fuel injection went everything works right . i just reread my original post and seeN how my poor grammar skills where back then i wasn't very good in school
Being borderline retarded is a mandatory prerequisite here at GMFS. Hell they even let me join at the discounted rate of $22.50 a month! What are you guys paying if you don't mind me asking?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts