GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the following items that i have for sale right now:

2002 Cadillac Escalade satin aluminum finish wheels with literally two month old Fuzion ZRI 255/50/17 tires. The Tires Have 99.8% Tread Left. Paid $500 for just the tires alone. Asking $475.00 Plus Shipping
Truck1-1.jpg

2" DJM drop shackles that i had on my truck for less than 700 miles before taking them off. Still have the original box for them. They are pretty much brand new. -SOLD-
Shackles.gif

Zapco Reference 150 2 Channel 220Watt Amplifier. Amplifier works but one of the two channels doesnt work. The local stereo shop said it would be an easy fix costing around $30.00 or so. Just dont have the time or money to go get it fixed. So my loss is your gain. Amp has a couple light scratches but still looks awesome. -SOLD-
162774192_537650530_01.gif

Stock Silverado Gauge Cluster With 44,368 Miles Exactly on the odometer. Worked perfectly when i had it before i switched to an escalade cluster. In Great Shape Just No PLastic Piece Anymore. Asking $25 shipped
162774592_537651934_02.gif

Stock Silverado Bumper Lights In Great Shape. -SOLD-

Stock Silverado Door Handles (Pair) in good shape. Asking $10 Shipped

Stock Silverado Coil Springs which are in good shape. -SOLD-

Stock Silverado 6.5 (2) and 4x6's (2) Worked well before i replaced them with higher end speakers. Cloth covering is ripped on one of the 6.5's but that doesnt affect the speaker quality. Asking $20.00 Shipped

All of the prices posted can be Best Offer so dont hesitate to PM me with an offer and ill get back to you and let you know. I Dont mind shipping. just let me know if you need a shipping quote and ill get that to you asap. And if you would like more pictures of the items for sale let me know and i will be more than happy to send them out to you.

Thanks For Looking,
Connor :bowtie:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
i might need those shackles! ill let you know....

BUMP!

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
does the gauge cluster work for my 2001 tahoe? and does the mileage read from your comp or is it stored in the cluster? lmk
The mileage is stored in the cluster.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When you say bumper lights, do you mean fog lights, or corner lights?
Sorry i should have been a little bit more clear in the description with those. Its the Corner Lights not the fog lights. Sorry if there was any confusion.

does the gauge cluster work for my 2001 tahoe? and does the mileage read from your comp or is it stored in the cluster? lmk
The Cluster should work for your tahoe because im almost positive that they are the same its just remove the old one and plug the new one in. And the mileage is stored in the cluster itself.

i might need those shackles! ill let you know....
Cool deal mike just let me know and i can drop them off at your casa or something like that.

If anyone has anymore questions just let me know and ill be happy to answer them. Thanks guys
Connor

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I Also Found This In My Room. Its An OBDII Harrison R&D RS232 Scanner. This is the old version of the tool, the newer one has a slimeline box. It Was Used Only Twice Before being put away in my room. It has a computer cable to plug directly into a laptop. Allows for clearing trouble codes, live feedback of fuel pressure and other important information. The only thing that i dont have is the software but it is avaliable for free via the website. www.obdscan.net. For more in depth information on what excatly the toold does the website is very informational. New runs $110.00. Asking $50 Shipped Or Best Offer
162933792_538207567_01.gif

162933917_538208014_01.gif

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If there is no interest from anyone else wanting the whole cluster ill let you know. But i dont really wanna say yes yet because i just posted this yesterday. But ill keep it in mind.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TTT Guys Dont Be Afraid to PM with offers i would like to start moving some of this stuff. Thanks. Connor

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Prices Have Been Updated Along With What Is Still Avaliable. PM me with any questions or offers. Connor

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Amp, Shackles, And Stock Springs Are All Sold And Prices Have Been Revised Again.
Connor

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh yeah sorry but i am very flexible on prices so if you see something you want but dont like the price PM me and we can work something out no problem. Thanks,
Connor:bowtie:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Prices have been revised once again. Let Me Know Guys Would Really Like To Move The Rest Of This Stuff Please. Thanks Guys:shake:
Connor Kelley

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Corner Lights are sold. The only thing left is my wheels, door handles, speakers, and cluster. Let me know if your interested. Thanks guys :shake:
Connor Kelley

1 - 20 of 20 Posts