GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,285 Posts
View attachment 869436 ask this Nancy .. I'm sure he will know best seeing as how he's all knowing about what's best and has nothing better to do than troll chats .. I mean look at his signature .. he means business ...
" 12 Fusion
17 Escape
94 Ranger
70 Nova SS
02 Suburban "
That's quite the stable there Billy bad ass
Holy fuck you're a whiny bitch aren't you.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,439 Posts
@Graystone again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
631 Posts
You might want to grow up a little, he may be the resident Dick, but he isn't wrong either.

Just because you don't like what he had to say, or the way he said it, I wouldn't think it would be worth it to you to look like a little bitch.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Lol....why is this schoolyard exchange on this thread?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
When I first saw that message totally OT I was thinking this must have been a mistaken post....sounds like a juvenile asshat at the keyboard.

Oh well, that’s what Mods are for I guess.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Well I pulled the trigger on a 17 Silverado High Country 6.2 short bed. Made the deal yesterday, had to bring my Tundra back to the house so I could pull all my accessories out (plow, LED strobes, sPod, brake controller etc.).

Picking it up in an hour.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Most truck people don't need to use their truck to it's capacity. My friends are generally surprised I use mine as a truck, but even still I rarely use the full short bed. I wouldn't want to put an engine or transmission, bags of cement or yard waste in the suburban if I could help it. And yes, with a wife and 5 kids a suburban is valuable.

·
Narc
1,355 Posts
Half ton short is the perfect truck for pretty much anyone lol. Don't want to put trash and rakes and dirt bikes in the back of an suv or car.
Trucks are the perfect homeowner vehicle IMO and I don't know how people live without one.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts