GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i saw this 1998 2dr 4wd Tahoe LT this past week and went and test drove it today and took some pics.

It has 87xxx miles on it and the Chevy Dealer is asking $9995 for it he said he would take $9000 cash but i still think thats kind of high. Leather seats look brand new though and i couldnt find one single dent on the whole thing!! Also has brand new tires on it and im pretty sure those are silverado wheels...

Does the price seem to high for a nice tahoe like this?
DSC00139.jpg

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
Damn that thing is CLEAN!! 9k sounds totally reasonable to me, esp since its 4wd w/ leather!!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I asked them about trade in and they said probably give me somewhere around $3500 for my truck...:nono:

I think ill just sale it myself if i get this tahoe.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
wow, FUCKING MINT! do it do it do it do it do it do it!!!!!

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
honestly, i would do away with my truck for something that nice:imo its so clean and roomy. i was looking for a black tahoe with rear hatch before i bought my truck but never found one..all i could ever find was barn doors...

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
back again to drool, jesus christ that thing is mint. I wish my engine bay was that clean :(

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
The firewall looks amazing on that truck!

Offer then $7500 if they are giving you $3500 for your truck. :imo

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The firewall looks amazing on that truck!

Offer then $7500 if they are giving you $3500 for your truck. :imo
I did lol, he had first told me 9995 he asked what itd take for me to buy it today and i said would you take $7500 for it and he said i cant sell it for 7500 id take 9000.

Im goin back Saturday.. i hope its not gone by then and hopefully try to offer him 8000-8500 for it if i financially can.

Id like to be able to sell my truck and get 6500 out of it but i doubt i could.

·
Team Volvo
1,620 Posts
Thats a clean 2 door 'hoe. I am looking at a 97 with 70,000 mi on it, loaded minus leather for 12,900. You have a good deal on your hand there, do it if you can.

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Harrison that's priced a little high, but Country Chevrolet is high on everything. They also play that "what would you like your payments to be" kind of bullshit that I hate instead of giving a damn price.

It's definitely clean though.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
i'd love to see a vehicle that clean end up in a gmfs guys hands....but it really does look like a good investment..obs are the shitt especially the 2door hoes

1 - 20 of 55 Posts