GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
That's one of the cleanest 2 door 'Hoes I've seen in a while. Not a bad price at all if it runs good.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Harrison that's priced a little high, but Country Chevrolet is high on everything. They also play that "what would you like your payments to be" kind of bullshit that I hate instead of giving a damn price.

It's definitely clean though.
Ive never dealt with Country Chevrolet at all, i got my truck from Dwain Taylor here in Murray when i was 15 and they told us one price then uped it a few hundred dollars when we got there to buy it my parents were pissed then and i probably wouldnt go back there. Yeah i thought 9995 was high at first but i think if i could get it for 8000-8500 it might be an alright deal, it was real clean and nice. I like the fact that its a 2dr and the color of it.

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Ive never dealt with Country Chevrolet at all, i got my truck from Dwain Taylor here in Murray when i was 15 and they told us one price then uped it a few hundred dollars when we got there to buy it my parents were pissed then and i probably wouldnt go back there. Yeah i thought 9995 was high at first but i think if i could get it for 8000-8500 it might be an alright deal, it was real clean and nice. I like the fact that its a 2dr and the color of it.

I've let myself get screwed too many times by these dealers around here. From now on, I'm only buying from individuals.

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Do it, Harrison. Looks clean as hell and the price isn't that bad. Try to go down to 8000-8500. I miss my 2DR...meh...I have a OOBS 2DR in the backyard. Teehee

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Well, my mom works at the county clerks office and called the dealer this morning, got the vin number and ran it to check the history of the vehicle. It was an out of state lease up to 22,000 miles then someone bought it here in Murray and sold it now its back at the dealer.. She said the retail value from NADA on it was about $7500... The salesman i had talked to wasnt there today when she called but im hoping the tahoe will still be there Saturday and im going to have my parents go down there and check it out with me.. Im really crossing my fingers on this one, hoping things go good and it doesnt sale before i get to it!

·
4,725 Posts
After a Carfax, i'd probably pay 8-8.5 for it. 10 is too high man don't get caught up on the fact that it's pretty and lose money on it.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts