GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Photoshop Contest!

lol i dont really think mine is worthy of entering, i was just doing it to mess with det a bit...it took me nearly 10 min.!
also u guys are too damn good for me to even put up a fight lol

·
Registered
182 Posts

Do you have to use photoshop? or can you use other photo editing software? I'd be using The Gimp. It's free and kicks much ass!

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts

nafortin said:
Do you have to use photoshop? or can you use other photo editing software? I'd be using The Gimp. It's free and kicks much ass!
where do you get "the gimp"?

·
2,451 Posts

you can download photoshop off of kazaa., go to oldversion.com and download kazaa lite( no spyware).

·
[>
3,255 Posts

nafortin said:

No not at all, use whatever you want. Use MS Paint if thats all you got :crazy:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts

i acually tried using ms paint, but the picture is too damn big. any1 wanna resize it, ill show off my skills :ninja:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts

nafortin said:
I always use Paint Shop Pro with Eye Candy plugins :ninja:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts

oohohohoh.gif

dropped, cowl hood, mirrors, clears, shaved emblem, chopped top

·
Registered
299 Posts

I dont expect to win but i was just messin around. Notice the gmc is gone on the grill, smoothie bumper, shaved doors, and no more dents on the bottom of the ext. cab.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts

nafortin said:
Phil: You do have mad mspaint skills! :)
thanks man. i use to take cars off tirerack.com and drop them, put rims on, and some other stuff that i could in the many hours of free time that i have. Also im gunna work on the blue truck when i get home later on tonight. i doubt it will be good enough to put as a contender in the contest, but ill give it a shot.

Represtentin old school MSpaint :crazy:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts

sent in my entry, just for the hell of it.

·
2,451 Posts

Since i suck at chopping, can i pay lowdown from FSC to win the contest for me??? :crazy: :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts