GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need some help guys,i went from a 1500 to an 06 2500,and ever since it was new it always seemed to not have any response off the line plus i could hear a whineing noise that sounded like the tranny so i brought it to the dealer and he tells me thats just the way the hd's are,so i buy an outlaw intake corsa exhaust and a predator prog. still a dog off the line so this winter i blow a tire and get stuck in the snow so im pissed and procede to beat the shit out of it till the tranny is smoked.i bring it to the dealer a couple weeks later wishing i could see the look on the mech. face when he drops that pan,so they put a reman deal in there and it runs better than new,takes right off the line without havin to put it to the floor better gas mileage and doesnt feel like im draggin a house around,well then two weeks later it starts to drag ass again then i get the evap. code bullshit,back to the shop new vent sol. charcoal can and some hose im hoping its all better but now it still runs like a two legged dog on its face off the line,bring it back to the dealer and i get the old everything checks out fine,now my warranty has exp. and i could use some help on what i should start checking first,sorry for the long ass post just frustrated and sick of the thing running like crap. thanks, kosta

1 - 1 of 1 Posts