GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna throw the FACTORY power windows/locks in my 03 silverado. i want the factory stuff because i dont like many of the kits out there, even though a1electric.com has some nice kits. i think i know everything i need but i might be forgetting some stuff.

regulator assemblies
motor assemblies
3 piece wiring harness
door panels/switches

is this it?

also...does anyone know the part number for the wiring harness(s)? thats the only piece i cant seem to find anywhere.

a1 electric told me they have the regulator and motor assemblies, and all i would need is the doorpanels, switches and 3 piece wiring harness....

any help would be appreciated

cookie!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I have the window motors the door lock motors the door wiring harness power mirror harness front door panels , switches, everything but the inside truck harness i believe do some research man ill sell you all i have you just have to get that inside wiring harness i believe look into it. thanks!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Just make me an offer guys I have the doors selling for 400$ for the pair alone and I want 350 for the complete front door panel(minus the speaker grill) so thats 750$ + shp. if your not local. Give me your best offer guys and ill see what I can do def. a better deal can be made if local cause there is no shipping. send me some pms and let me know I told you what I got so let me know what your willing to pay. thanks! Shaun

1 - 5 of 5 Posts