GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my friends is wanting to bag his truck which looks real good, but he wants to get everything but the metal from AIM and get a 4 link canti off Ebay. I'm pretty good friends with him and don't want to see him waste his money on something like that. What can I do?

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
you can tell him if he buys cheap crap hes gonna have to pay double to fix it pay a little more and get quality so you dont have to screw with it again thats what id tell him money is the magic word.pay once for good pay twice for crap.

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
tell him its cheap crap and to go on a messege board and see everyones reasons for hating the company. if that dont work then let him make his own mistake

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
onyx_silverado said:
:slap: him
:word:

In short, AIM doesn't care about its customers, they just happily take the customer's buck knowing they'll never buy from them again. Not only shotty parts, but poor business practices as well. :nono:

·
Registered
820 Posts
Yeah definately know that you get what you pay for that stuff is cheap espeacially those pheonix bags. Trust me I had some for a very short time. Just let him know that it's going to cost him twice as much time to fix it and twice as much money to buy good stuff the second go round.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
way2hi said:
What can I do?
No offense but your kidding right? I'd think that you'd know the perfect answer to that....just show him the dozens of threads on here and other truck boards for all the proof you need to avoid them.

Cameron

·
Registered
785 Posts
I wouldn't buy crap from sh(aim), all the threads I've read about them makes me think twice about even considering buying anything from them

·
Registered
94 Posts
if he still buys AIM products after searching the board, then just let him do it

and when it brakes, just say I told you so

some people are just cheap and stubborn

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
Friends don't let friends buy from AIM. Show him some threads and if he still wants to buy from them, let his dumb ass do it and learn the hard way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts