GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
kissin hands shakin babie
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to cook, asking him valve questions, and where to get them, thats when he told me he wanted smaller and he would sell me his current ones, well let alone he gave me a great price, he pulled them off that day, shipped them the next, and i got them the day after he shipped them

amazing person to deal with, and i hope to see him in person sometime in august when i go up to boston

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
I was talking to cook, asking him valve questions, and where to get them, thats when he told me he wanted smaller and he would sell me his current ones, well let alone he gave me a great price, he pulled them off that day, shipped them the next, and i got them the day after he shipped them

amazing person to deal with, and i hot to see him in person sometime in august when i go up to boston
fkngay:supergay:

:wave:

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
you're coming up here in August?

oh and Cook has earrings. enough said.

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
hahahha y is kevin still making posts on here....he hasnt got a new truck yet has he?

jeepcherokeefullsize.com......

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,396 Posts
wank!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Cook has earings i didnt even notice when i met him. :pedobear: but in all seriousness cool dude helped me with some shit to. and maybe kev will have a truck for falmouth you never know

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts