GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
03-05 hood. arrival blue in color. has hood strut brackets already welded on. (nice upgrade over factory, regardless if your bagged or not) $150 (local pickup only due to price of freight)

03-05 grille. no chrome, all arrival blue like the SS models. comes with black speed grille and black bowtie. $150 (local pickup only) (i got a quote for this and they said $212 to ship to tennessee, so its pretty ridiculous to ship something like this)

03-07C headlights (aftermarket) they are the ones i use to have on my truck shown below $100

silveradocarshow3.jpg

Also have a pair of factory mirrors, non power $50

Front 3" belltech drop coils $75

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
hey cook how tall do the coils stand? I have a set for an OBS that I have been told would work for my truck but just trying to compare.....shoot me a PM

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL lets try this again headlights shipped to TN?
haha $150 shipped? if so ull have to PM me your address again, i just deleted it lol

hey cook how tall do the coils stand? I have a set for an OBS that I have been told would work for my truck but just trying to compare.....shoot me a PM
ill measure tomorrow for ya :shake:

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,396 Posts
price on speed grill? pics?

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its a painted black speed grille. i wont seperate because the grille shell is cut out, so itd be impossible to sell unless someone already had a grille to put in it

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
I'll take the whole truck for $200

·
not low enough
8,703 Posts
ship it ur self. use usps and print ur own label. shipped my w/t grille for like $20

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the W/T grille for a NNBS? i can see how easy that would be to package and make sure it wont break. the NBS grilles have the wings on each side that go between the lights that would easily break. ive never seen usps carry boxes that big. still amazed ups wanted $212 tho

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
well i know u can have bad luck at getting shipping prices...but i shipped mine out with no help from my work for 55 bucks.....i wraped it up with shipping wrap bubble wrap and cardboard supports...it mad eit out fine and with no probs...

·
Registered
748 Posts
if you have Greyhound bus service they do shipping which is really cheap. I sent a grille to the east coast from cali for only 60 bucks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts