·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
yeah those have been out awhile, never seen nor heard of somebody with one

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Next time someone broke in to get your stereo you know they would touch that and leave quickly.

·
Ballin' on a Budget
2,113 Posts
booby trapping is illegal? shit i figured you could do what you wanted to your personal property in that sense. I'd be happy if a thief was tazed when attempting to steal my stereo / truck

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
I was told that booby trapping your car is illegal. I was going to wire my door handles up to wear when my alarm was activated that is would have power going to them. And when someone touched them and grounded the circuit it would shock them. And i was told thats booby trapping and its illegal.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
holy crap, bagged, great idea. id do it anyways. how would they tell unless they were breaking into your car?

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
booby trapping is illegal? shit i figured you could do what you wanted to your personal property in that sense. I'd be happy if a thief was tazed when attempting to steal my stereo / truck
yup, just like booby trapping your house. If you wire up a gun so it shoots somebody that busts down your door, or wire your doorknow to a live circuit, its illegal

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
It is but its true.

Have you guys heard about this story, it shows how messed up our legal system is getting:
A guy was making a sandwich and got done and left his knife he used on his counter. A burgler was on the roof going to break in the house thru a skylight. He trips and falls thru the skylight and lands on the knife on the counter and it stabs into him. He sued the home owner and fucking won!

It is so shitty but if he can win that I promise they would win if they got electricuted getting into your ride.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Hahah that may work.

BAsically even if tis your property and someone gets hurt trying to get into it you have no rights and that to me is bull shit with our legal system. And something needs to change. But untill our good 'o boys in Washington grow some balls that hows it will stay.

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,535 Posts
Do it anyway. What's the penalty? I'd love to meet a cop that gives you a hard time if a crook cooks himself trying to break into your shit.

Now if a little kid accidentally gets hurt...

...thats even better :evil:

jk. :hmm:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts