GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
thats really cool :rocking: i just dont like how the subs stick out. some1 might accidentally kick them or sumthin

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
the guy that did that install does some bad ass work. i have been to there shop in colleage station and he did some other rides that are sick as hell

:rocking:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tuckin22 said:
the guy that did that install does some bad ass work. i have been to there shop in colleage station and he did some other rides that are sick as hell

:rocking:
Yeah he done a Vette that looked pretty badass. There's some pics on that guy's main page.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
Ive met that guy, pretty cool. The truck is really nice up close but last time I saw it it really needed some "fine tuning" to get it 100% clean

·
Registered
356 Posts
i was thinking of doing a similar type of setup and there is no way in hell i could fit my 12w7 so i got rid of my back seat and a new box is being made. it should be in really soon. not sure if i should have it covered in black katzkin or black suede b/c i plan on getting a black suede headliner.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Nice. I'm not big on sound systems and I'll be the first to admit I don't know much about them but he has a very clean setup. Anyone remember this one.? :bowtie:

24392277.jpg

27149398.jpg

27149387.jpg

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
atomoverride said:
I would be worried if someone was sitting in the back and kicked my sub.... :evillol:
when I saw him he had an ok looking chick, a good looking chick, and a dog with him, plus luggage

1 - 20 of 20 Posts