GMC Truck Forum banner

Cool new updated pics!

3587 27
Here are some new pics with the new 2.5" King coilovers and the 2.0" Bilstein 7100s. Also you can see the new ball burnished diff cover and a little view of the Trenz license plate holder. I also went out and had a little fun. Didn't get any good pics, but there were some little whoops and trails, me and Trevor had some fun. Now its all ready for show season and hopefully a mag or two.
Evan

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
4,664 Posts
Badassilverado said:
That is the kind of truck that belongs on the cover of a mag right there. Nice pics too, they look pro.

As long as it's not Petersons... It's the only magazine I have left to read that isn't filled with show trucks like four wheeler and such... :help:

Nice truck, not crazy about the big wheels though...

· Picture Me Rollin'
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks a lot guys. My first show with it all basically finished is in a couple weeks, so I am hoping ot get some magazine exposure and then take it out to Glamis and see what else it can do. Oh and I will be heading out to where I took pics again soon to get some better action shots since Trevor, Chevycaddy owns the land. I'll post some pics of his as soon as I can.
Evan

· Registered
2,364 Posts
Man that looks sweet!!! You have done an awesome job with your truck, can't wait to see it on a cover of a mag.

· Line-X of San Antonio
7,270 Posts
kick ass! :head: i like it alot just the way it is. clean and no flames. dont get me wrong, i liked the flames, but it looks really clean now. good work evan! :head2:

· Line-X of San Antonio
7,270 Posts
EWogy said:
Sweet, I can't wait. I also wanna see how you did the inner fenders. They looked sick and mine look like ass, haha.
Evan

ill see if maybe i can get crazy aggie to post me some pics of his. his are badass.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.