GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im about to get a truck this weekend
it has cooper discoer st tires on it
the tires are fairly new, im not sure exactly how new they are though, when i get it i will see how much tread is left exactly

does anyone know much about them
like mileage, performance on and off road or anything???

·
Registered
151 Posts
yeah from experience they are the best all-terrains hands down. great milege and do great in everything but not the best in sand.

·
Registered
113 Posts
i have them on my truck and they are like a pro comp extreme all terrain. they do good on and off road get great mileage and dont hum too to bad but there is a little somethin there. I dont have a problem with them at all. i had the cooper stt before these and the ride is a lot better. And my dad has them on his superduty with almost 50,000 miles with a little tread left. just rotate them every 3,000 and you will be good to go.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awsome guys thanks
i was hoping for some good reviews since i havent heard much about these tires

about the only thing i will go though offroad is mud and water anyways so i hope they hold up well

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
a nice tire for the money. run them in the winter 35x12.20-17, for 195 a tire, can't go wrong

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well since you do go in occasional mud and water i would suggest 54" boggers
ya if i had the money and the truck was lifted i would but since it is stock and i dont have the money for them i wont get them

·
Registered
113 Posts
they will do fine in mud and water. i run mine through it all the time in rice fields and pastures and on back roads. works just fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts