GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the record, I like do my homework before I make big purchases. I have been reading all of the old threads, but there aren't any long term updates on the tires. I just want to be sure I am making the right decision. I called the guy at discount tire to see if they had them in stock and he kept trying to sell me other cheaper tires, saying that the zeons weren't very good tires (which I can't figure out because its Discount's tire? :think:).

Here's what I am looking for.

How loud are they, both highway and in-town?
How many miles have you gotten out of them, or can you expect out of them?
Ride quality? Highway, cornering... blah blah blah
Would you buy them again? Hell Yea, Yes, Maybe, Hell no kinda thing...

From the old threads I know there are a lot of yall that have them, so any input would help a lot.

·
Ultra Mega Bro
642 Posts
You do know this is the offroad section right?
Not that i have owned this tire or anything but i do know its a street tire. So you shouldnt worry about loudness or ride quality, cornering, etc.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You do know this is the offroad section right?
Not that i have owned this tire or anything but i do know its a street tire. So you shouldnt worry about loudness or ride quality, cornering, etc.
Its an all terrain. I couldn't decide to put it in this or exterior, so I decided this. Mods can move it around if they want.

Thanks. But, I already did this. I'm not trying to create useless threads...Its much more reassuring to get first hand accounts off of people on here.

·
Ultra Mega Bro
642 Posts
Actually its an all season tire. You cant go wrong with coopers though.

·
07SilveradoNoob
1,314 Posts
How loud are they, both highway and in-town?
How many miles have you gotten out of them, or can you expect out of them?
Ride quality? Highway, cornering... blah blah blah
Would you buy them again? Hell Yea, Yes, Maybe, Hell no kinda thing...
-My old Terra Grapplers were louder than these, except from a cruise->to coast slow down.
-I only had mine on for rougly 3ish months.
-Rode smooth, good in rain, soft tire, balanced fairly well.
-Would buy them again if the came in bigger sizes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts