GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im looking to upgrade my tires and wheels and I like the look of these tires. Im looking at adding 18" KMC Monsters in black with Cooper Zeon LTZ in 275/70/18 and wondering for those who have run these what you think of them and how do they wear? I have considered running Trail Grappler or Toyo MT's but for my style driving just too aggressive as most of my time off road is riding down to the river or a pond way out. I would appreciate any pictures of these and will they fit on leveled truck?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Truck looks really good man. I wanted to go STT but these look like the better on highway option and still a good looking tire. I have seen mixed reviews of 25000 mile tread life and some at 50k which is what im looking for. What PSI do you run in them? That size is almost exactly the same size as the 275/70r18. May consider updrading to 20" aftermarket wheels if the prices are about the same

·
Registered
934 Posts
I ran two sets of them on my NBS truck...I loved them. Quiet, rode and wore nicely. I was doing good mileage-wise with them, but never got through an entire set before I swapped wheels and such.

Would highly recommend them

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What level kits do you guys prefer? I dont want max lift up front as I did max lift on my 05 and wore everything out quicker than I wanted. I was thinking about 1.5 but didnt know who offered the best kit

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
get a bottom spacer from RC, easy to install and cheap for that amount of lift. My buddy has LTZ's and loves them.

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
I have the CCM 2.5" kit and no problems so far. It's been on for about 30,000 miles.

And I keep the tires at about 37 psi. (Nitrogen)
same here, I've had my CCM on since my truck had just shy of 2k miles.. its a little under 52k now and I have no complaints.

my coopers held up great driving in the snow, they are fairly aggressive looking, but fairly quiet on the highway, I'd definately reccomend them.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Mehh on my zeons. I a not really liking the wear to be honest. I rotate and monitor tire pressure but still not getting great wear. I think that mine are too wide for my truck too. They SUCK in winter. SUCK! I am getting a set of stock 20s and tires for next winter. Not going to deal with it again this winter. I might as well have had snowboards for wheels. Lol. They do look good though I will say that. Not a bad tire but I don't think I will get another set.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Gotta set of 285-60-18s been on for about a month ill sell you

1 - 19 of 19 Posts