GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
4,725 Posts
The chevette with upgraded sparkplugs recommended by the car gurus at autozone... i think they are 7 tip platinum coated... also has a couple packets of grease and battery bolt insulators they recommended with my Duralast battery.

[yt]ic-Xv7GfpZo[/yt]

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
too tired to insert my video.

Stainless Works Headers, no cats, Corsa Touring.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
any vehicle i get to DD from here on out will have a corsa on it...im sooooooo impressed with it. sure, its a 1200$ kit, but its worth what i paid for it...

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
that kit is the duals out each side right? put that clip on so i can hear some badness.
yeah it exits out the rear corners...if i remember to, ill get my friend to record something tomorrow or sunday with his digi camcorder.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
not to be an a hole, but a cbe is a 4x10 inch steel can with a single piece of 4 inch tin in the center, which they call a baffle, but pretty much pointless. i dont believe it can actually be classified as a muffler. :imo
I beg to differ. It does its job :imo and sounds great. I get no drone, and its not too loud. But either way, I was just being a smartass by posting that :D

·
professional grade
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I beg to differ. It does its job :imo and sounds great. I get no drone, and its not too loud. But either way, I was just being a smartass by posting that :D
ya i know.:rofljest:

they do sound good, I was just looking for a different sound for my exhaust....plus its stainless which means it can be shiny.:shake:

·
Registered
220 Posts
corsa sport..LT's.. stock cats

1 - 20 of 54 Posts