GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dunno much about it, but I was going to put it in my 06 Silverado.. just no time and dont wanna mess with it...

Includes the pin, the complete setup, etc...

$30 shipped gets it..

Thanks!

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
first to PM gets on the list, the list lasts for an hour, if payment is not received in the hour, its on to the next... Gotta sell it, takin up alot of space here! (that last part was a joke)

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
is it going to cost $20 to ship??? you can pick those things up brand new for about $10-$15....

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
It would be a hell of a lot easier to install out of the truck. You just have to be carfull and make sure the seals are not binding when you put it back in.

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
his has the new pin as well:read: they go for $27ish on ebay plus shipping i do believe

Sry didnt catch thta it had the pin... my bust :ninja:

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
what gains do you get from this?
nothing other than it's cheap insurance. You might gain .05 of a second because it will shift slightly quicker, but it is a good mod for your tranny.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
nothing other than it's cheap insurance. You might gain .05 of a second because it will shift slightly quicker, but it is a good mod for your tranny.
yup. it helps prolong the life of the 2nd gear clutchpack which is prone to go out in the 60e/65e.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
12 posts and no sale? LOL...

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SOLD! Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts