GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its way overdue to get my lift redone but ive never had anything powdered.whar are you all paying to have your lifts redone? I'll be buying the powder myself from prismatic powder also.gonna color match the lift and probably chrome the lca's.

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
The place I plan on using changes by part so I started adding up what I am getting coated.

$30 for arm pair
$30 for coils
etc

Have you looked up a local coater? I just called and asked.

What color is your truck? Mine is Graystone Metallic so I am looking at Galaxy Gray III

·
This place sucks dicks
4,938 Posts
About $0.75c/lb here

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My truck is carbon black metallic and the closest guy to me is 3 hours away.he told me 225 with me buying the powder for just the crossmembers and kicker braces.he said the spindles would be 50 a piece,75 for the uca 75 for the lca and I just stopped there.he didnt act like he wanted to do it.am I about to be overcharged?

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
Most places $600-$900 for a whole lift kit.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
I think fogle got his done under $300? And believe the guy got the powder. The guy who did Statonburrell's suspension did all my bracketry for my swap truck, valve covers, oil pan etc for 140 him blasting and providing a prismatic powder. Maybe labors just cheaper around here.

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
I think fogle got his done under $300? And believe the guy got the powder. The guy who did Statonburrell's suspension did all my bracketry for my swap truck, valve covers, oil pan etc for 140 him blasting and providing a prismatic powder. Maybe labors just cheaper around here.
I need the low down on this guy :secret:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shit 600-900 sounds like its rattle can time for me.5 pounds of powder is only 70 bucks.and 300 now thats my price range!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts