GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right I have a couple things for sale,
Two Firestone 224c 1/4'' port Ill take $85 plus shipping for these, they were used about a week and then replaced with some slam bags.

One Viair 450 compressor I would like to get $175 plus shipping on this its brand new still in the box.

A brand new belltech six inch flip kit for a 99 and up Fullsize includes C- notch. Im looking at getting $150 plus shipping.

A new set of 2'' drop coils from belltech, looking for $75.00 plus shipping.

Four Nitro Active shocks still New in the box. $100 plus shipping.

and Finally I have an Xbox with 2 controllers, 1 memory card, DVD remote and Eight games ( Metal Gear Solid 2, Halo, Max Payne, Blood Wake, Mortal Kombat, Splinter Cell 1 & 2, and Ninja Gaiden) Looking to get $280.00 Plus shipping. OBO.

I'm just looking to get some extra cash for paint so let me know if your intrested in any of this stuff.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would go half on shipping since your in canada and im not sure how much that would be, also $85 is for both bags, oh and the flip kit is for a 01 and up I belive, 6” Rear Flip Kit # 6618 its for the 5 1/2 inch frame if im not mistaken.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill have to double check tomorrow on the carrier shim, and as for the coils working on a 03 EC yes they will.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.