GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
:word: Nice trucks. Clean and simple looks good.

·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
Nice and clean i like the seciund one the most but hey thats just me.... their both bad ass :drool:

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
Sevenfold said:
Nice trucks. What kind of wheels are on that first one?
They look like the new American Racing Mohaves, with the optional fake beadlocks.

·
2,451 Posts
Grant said:
They look like the new American Racing Mohaves, with the optional fake beadlocks.
Im pretty sure i saw that guys vpost on a diesel site and they are the kmc wheels.

·
Banned
487 Posts
tbyrne- I really like your HD!!!!! the color and i think its perfect heigth as far as lift goes. :rocking: I'm guessing that 8.1 has some balls too! :head:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nice....

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
y2kboti said:
Sevenfold they are KMC XD345's

You have the Duramax and Allison combo too... :LOL:
Im willing to make a bet he could crawl on top of that bitch though :anitoof:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm lost why are we talking about his older Chevy...last I check there was another thread for that. They are completely different animals and are not evern closely related to each other.
tbyrne said:
Damn, that first one is long! :)
Hell yeah it is. Tom the owner of that white HD is running 4.56s and his rpms even w/ 37s are very close to stock.

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
snigbertese said:
Im pretty sure i saw that guys vpost on a diesel site and they are the kmc wheels.

Thats cool. They look pretty similar to the wheels I mentioned, as I saw them in the new 4WP ads.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Whats the name of his place? I take it you've had a bad experience at his shop? A-hole or not he had one hellva boat behind his truck...wonder if it's actually his.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
y2kboti said:
I'm lost why are we talking about his older Chevy...last I check there was another thread for that. They are completely different animals and are not evern closely related to each other.
Well I meant to quote the post about it being long and I was going to compare it to my photo but I messed up excuse the shit out of me! And I'm sorry but I would have swapped the duramax out if I did have one... In favor of a Cummins 12 valve or a gas engine. The allison on the other hand is nice and thats probably why I have one :flame:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
y2kboti said:

Hell yeah it is. Tom the owner of that white HD is running 4.56s and his rpms even w/ 37s are very close to stock.
Chill out man. He was only comparing the 2! Hes not trying to hijack your thread!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts