GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm lost why are we talking about his older Chevy...last I check there was another thread for that. They are completely different animals and are not evern closely related to each other.
tbyrne said:
Damn, that first one is long! :)
Hell yeah it is. Tom the owner of that white HD is running 4.56s and his rpms even w/ 37s are very close to stock.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
y2kboti said:
I'm lost why are we talking about his older Chevy...last I check there was another thread for that. They are completely different animals and are not evern closely related to each other.
Well I meant to quote the post about it being long and I was going to compare it to my photo but I messed up excuse the shit out of me! And I'm sorry but I would have swapped the duramax out if I did have one... In favor of a Cummins 12 valve or a gas engine. The allison on the other hand is nice and thats probably why I have one :flame:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
y2kboti said:

Hell yeah it is. Tom the owner of that white HD is running 4.56s and his rpms even w/ 37s are very close to stock.
Chill out man. He was only comparing the 2! Hes not trying to hijack your thread!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.