GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just love how this turned out. Since my last pictures, I was able to locate and buy the 1.25" NNBS blocks for the rear to bring it down just a tad. Hopefully they'll be in by the weekend and I can get those installed.

DSC02571-2.jpg

DSC02579-2.jpg

·
Registered
490 Posts
thats pretty nice, one thing i dnt get tho is how the bumpers move up with the front clip, cab, and bed. cuz on my bros 89 f150 he just did a 3in body lift and the bumpers didnt go up with the rest

·
Low Life ↓
4,485 Posts
thats pretty nice, one thing i dnt get tho is how the bumpers move up with the front clip, cab, and bed. cuz on my bros 89 f150 he just did a 3in body lift and the bumpers didnt go up with the rest
you gotta get the brackets that lift the bumpers kits usually come with the fronts and you have to get the rear ones separately...

·
Registered
490 Posts
you gotta get the brackets that lift the bumpers kits usually come with the fronts and you have to get the rear ones separately...
ok i got ya

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On my truck, both sets of brackets came with the kit. On quite a few applications though, you have to buy the rear bumper kit seperately, or fab your own

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
41.5 in front and almost 43 in the rear.

·
The Barber Shop
3,110 Posts
Looks good. I love your truck.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Looks good man!

How wide are your wheels? backspacing?

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys...its the 3" kit. The wheels are 20x8.5 with a +19mm offset I believe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts