GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went up to Big bear on sunday to go snowboarding, went off in the backcountry for a little to get the truck dirty. Nothing really different except I got the windshield brow done in 5% like 7 inches down, and switched out the all the amber bulbs for white ones, thought it look cleaner that way
IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

Thought the tread pattern from the Terra Grapplers looked cool in the snow!
IMG_0535.jpg

Dirtiest my truck has ever been, doesnt look that bad in the pic
IMG_0530.jpg

Last week in the desert, only pic I took
IMG_0481.jpg

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Good lookin truck, and that brow is really nice for the sun eh? I'd get prob a 10inch 5% brow to go with my tint if I had limo.. but since I dont, I just dont think it'd look right..

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good lookin truck, and that brow is really nice for the sun eh? I'd get prob a 10inch 5% brow to go with my tint if I had limo.. but since I dont, I just dont think it'd look right..
the brow helps out a ton, dont know why i didnt do it soonder

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
im thinking about getting mine redone bc the 5" just isnt cutting it

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just ordered 3" spindles a little while ago, hopefully I get them by this weekend:evil:

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
I've been slacking Joe, your blocks will be shipped tomorrow! You should get them by Saturday.

BTW, the truck looks good. I like the clear bulbs and the grapplers look awesome.

·
Registered
871 Posts
nice to see it dirty..Big Bear is a fun place to go, now i gotta get myself to drive up there soon. The tint brow looks good also, i loved mine on my old truck it helped out alot. The cali style is gonna make your stance look alot better

1 - 9 of 9 Posts