GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Deep South
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I detailed my truck and decided to take some pictures in a clearing where we had some trees cut down. I was cut short though because the sun came out and was just too bright.

On the to-do list is:

- Paint the white portions of the front fenders (haven't done it because I don't feel like taking out the liners)
- Finish up my 14 bolt finally. I have had the thing regeared for 9 months, and I have everything needed to swap it in except for my caliper brackets, but I should hopefully have those soon.
- Move the shock mounts to over the axle and mount my rear FOX reservoirs in the rear fender wells so that they match the fronts.
- Paint the rear bumper plastics and maybe the valance. I drive the truck in the woods and don't want to have to continually repaint the thing.
- Realift torsion bar relocaters.
- At some point install the Cognito steering upgrades I have been collecting.

DSCN0228.jpg

DSCN0229.jpg

DSCN0230.jpg

DSCN0231.jpg

DSCN0232.jpg

DSCN0233.jpg

DSCN0234.jpg

DSCN0235.jpg

DSCN0236.jpg

Questions, comments, concerns? Hopefully the next time I post pictures atleast something will be different.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
debadge/demold? Love the truck

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Dude as always sick looking. I think you should debadge and demold, I think mine looks way better without the 4x4 stickers

·
Deep South
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
debadge/demold? Love the truck
Dude as always sick looking. I think you should debadge and demold, I think mine looks way better without the 4x4 stickers
I wouldn't debadge :imo fits your truck
I may debadge the 1500, Silverado, and Chevrolet emblems at some point, but the door guards have stay unfortunately.:supergay:

truck looks great man :thumbsup:
Thanks man.

·
Wheel On'
1,414 Posts
truck looks good as usual

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
love it. perfect height imo.

·
Deep South
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sweet pictures :shake:

Truck looks awesome
Thanks dude; I just wish the sun would have stayed behind the clouds.

truck is looking good
Looks good. :head2:

Glad you like it!

Should take off the moldings and badges and paint the old parts white. :imo
Probably gonna leave the gold, it hides clay/sand.

truck looks good as usual
looks great
Thanks.

love it. perfect height imo.
I like it, but sometimes I wish I could win the lottery and get an 07 NBS crew cab Duramax with the 9-11" CST lift.:crazy:

beautiful! I love your truck!
Thanks dude!

·
Bad Luck is all i got.
1,483 Posts
DSCN0236.jpg

This pic looks damn good. Oh and so does the truck :crazy:

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Looks good. Did you ever get the damage fixed from hitting that deer? Or is that why theres no passenger side pics?

What do you mean by paint the white portions of your front fenders?

·
Deep South
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks good. Did you ever get the damage fixed from hitting that deer? Or is that why theres no passenger side pics?

What do you mean by paint the white portions of your front fenders?
Still haven't gotten it fixed. I've pretty much come to terms with it and am probably just going to ride with it until I can retire the truck from DD status.

I should have said paint the white part of the front fenderwells. The part that the plastic doesn't cover.

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
Still looking good, why can't you take off the molding? Atleast loose all the badges/Z71 stickers... :imo

1 - 20 of 34 Posts