GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I'm aggrivated! Spent thursday afternoon, about 5 hours total, washing, buffing, and waxing my truck real good. And today, north Louisiana was nailed with horrible weather. Decided not to make the trip down to Baton Rouge to chill with everybody because of it. So, I went to my girlfriends this afternoon, weather cleared for about 10 minutes, and I took a few shots on my way. The lighting was pretty good and the clouds looked pretty cool, but the truck is now filthy! 5 minutes after these pictures and about 3 miles up the road, it started flooding again. Oh well, sunny skies tomorrow, so I'll get it cleaned back up. Anyway, here are those couple of pics.
Joshstruck002.jpg

Joshstruck001.jpg

Joshstruck003.jpg

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the compliments guys! As soon as we get some nice weather for a few days and the roads clear up some, I'm gonna get it clean and head back to the same spot to take more pics, several awesome places right in that stretch for some shots. It's the backway to my girlfriends, crappy road, but cool shots.
--Josh

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
looks awesome. Wish i could have went to the crawfish boil too, but im running low on funds

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
yeah, what happened to the $12,500 deal??? Man you dropped the ball on that one!

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, it was a combination of my truck meaning too much to me to just up and sell it, and the guy didn't have the cash when he said he wanted it, and he kept putting me off left and right saying he would have it in a few days. Screw that, his loss. Yeah, plans are just to make it better. Lots of things going through my head, so now it's time to buckle down and put them to work.

And Mark, I really wished I could have, but we got hammered up here with weather, and I didn't want to take a 4 hour trip so late, cause it cleared up around 4:30 finally. What you, Alex, Grant, and all them doin this next weekend?? I'm off work I believe, and even if I'm not, I can head down Saturday around 1 and chill with you guys for a while. Let me know
--Josh

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
And Mark, I really wished I could have, but we got hammered up here with weather, and I didn't want to take a 4 hour trip so late, cause it cleared up around 4:30 finally. What you, Alex, Grant, and all them doin this next weekend?? I'm off work I believe, and even if I'm not, I can head down Saturday around 1 and chill with you guys for a while. Let me know
--Josh
Im free next weekend to hang out. I may even clean the truck up for once since the bad weather has passed. If you could get off of work on friday we could even hang out then bc we get out of school at 12:30.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
I totally understand man, and i doubt we will be doing anything this saturday, let me know if your coming down and we will definately go grab something to eat or something like that.

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright, I do have to work Friday for sure, and even if I have to work Saturday, I can still head down right after work since it's only half and day and I get off at 12. I got a couple friends that go to UL that I could crash with, so that's probably what I'll end up doing. I'll let you guys know more as I find out

Ronnie, what about you man, you off this next weekend??
--Josh

1,798 Posts
cool shots, i might be cruising up north to pickup a shaved tailgate some time in the near future, couldn't make it to the boil (had to make some dough)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts