GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Blown Big Block
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the weather looked pretty nice today I decided it was time to uncover the HD and fire it up...

going to be stepping up to 37's very soon...just need to decide A/T's or M/T's both would be Toyo.

·
bitter southern gun owner
1,142 Posts
looks clean man i realy like it

from what ive heard the m/t toyo last pretty good and pull fairly decent for a m/t tire everyone who i know who has them do not regret getting them at all

but nice job man

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Damn! Now that's a truck, I love the 'deer-stalker' lightbar on front, badass man...

·
Architecture owns me
2,351 Posts
That is one of my favorite trucks...everything about it is perfect

·
Blown Big Block
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the props guy...its been a 6 year progress in the works and it still isn't complete...imo..I have very, VERY high standards...once I get the 37's it will reach full height as there is alot left in adjustment.

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
Looking great Dan.

I'd go with the Toyo M/T's. Nothing but good stuff to say about them. Your truck looked good with the M/T's before, and I think in a 37", it'll be badass.

·
Registered
871 Posts
you have one very nice HD

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Very nice dude! Are you cranking anymore to stuff those 37s? Toyo M/Ts all the way, mang.

·
Blown Big Block
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very nice dude! Are you cranking anymore to stuff those 37s? Toyo M/Ts all the way, mang.
The whole truck is probably going up another 2-2.5" once I get the 37's...right now the truck is not cranked and measures 48" to the fenders with the 35's on there....so I should be around 50"+/-.

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
The whole truck is probably going up another 2-2.5" once I get the 37's...right now the truck is not cranked and measures 48" to the fenders with the 35's on there....so I should be around 50"+/-.
Noice:rocking:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts