GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took these pictures yesterday in order to send them to a potential buyer. As much as I enjoy this car, hopefully this is the last set of pictures I have of the car and I can get back into a truck...without futhur wait here are the pics.
sideshotagain.gif

sideshot.gif

passengerbackangle.gif

backbumperscratch.gif

anotherfrontpassengershot.gif

Look at how short my shifter is :)
shortstick.gif

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Thats about how low my shifter is. Z looks great man, I just hope that the next person that gets it treats it as good as you did.

9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind of truck are you planning for when it sells?
Right now it is looking like a 2002 Dodge Ram 2wd 1500 Sport (all colormatched)...Mineral Gray, two tone leather, woodgrain, Infinity, 20's, 3.92 gearing.

·
Test Analyst
26 Posts
I just sold my Camaro two days ago! I miss it already...but I needed to sell it to get the second insurance off my back...I am planning on buying one of the new ones, hopefully I will have a pay raise by then!

·
Registered
688 Posts
I figured that you would miss driving a truck brian, hate to see the Z go, I miss mine on every nice day.

9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didnt know you were selling it? I thought you loved it and the gas mileage?

What are you looking to get into?
I'm just tired of having a lowered car and such. I wanta big truck again

the gas mileage is awesome and it is FUN as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
As much as i love your camaro, im glad to see u gettin back into a pickup b. why not a bowtie though? whyyyy

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Man, I would love to have your car. I have really been wanting to get a camaro for the gas mileage and the power. lol And that is one clean car! Good luck on the sale
--Josh

1 - 20 of 27 Posts