GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
couple of pics, i need to get better picture taking skills im garbage.

It aint candy :)

I hate bugs and bee season, even when i wash it, there guts are still on there.

i took a differant angle this time, i dont want no one to think there something wrong with my left side. Even though the truck was casting a shadow on itself, looks killer.

This is what im shooting for, these are my MSP black rims......4500$

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im confused on the amber, i still dont know if the top should be black and the bottom clear or both clear.

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude you don't need to spend 4500 on rims, you can find some clean ass ones for wayyyy cheaper.
msp = microsoft paint, i was just messin wit you. lol

I say both black that way it matches with the rear tails imo
The thing is bagged that im looking for someone around town that might like some smoked tails, that way i could trade them for some stock red ones. Other members said it would look better, and i was think it kind of would since it will carry the red around, and 1 less thing i have to worry about, fix-it ticket.

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Looks good. I would just paint the reflectors black. Nobody will notice if it matches the paint or not. Most people look at mine and wonder if the lights came like that from the factory.

·
For Offroad Use Only
285 Posts
loose the amber man...
im confused on the amber, i still dont know if the top should be black and the bottom clear or both clear.
Don't listen to the haters! Keep the ambers for LYFE YO! :ninja::hidesbehindsofa:

edit: Your truck looks really good with the ambers, however, I do agree that the red tails would look much cleaner.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I would go with black on the reflectors because the way the paint flows down towards the headlight. Silver wouldn't look too bad either like wagonboy did his lights. Heres a couple of chops...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.