GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figure id show you some of you what ive been up too. They are still a few things on my to do list.

Install HID's
Get my aftermarket bumper painted. Along with new airdam
Dump exhaust.
Undercoat.
and finally wash and wax.

Im starting to question my paintable bumper I purchased im wondering if a chome smoothie or mesh bumper might look better ?

Picture16169998799.jpg

Picture162189999998987.jpg

Picture1619878787887.jpg

·
pro grade member
2,264 Posts
nice truck dude

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
That looks sik!! I wouldn't paint the bumper, maybe a couple w/t chrome frt & rear bumpers :imo.
Very nice just the way it is :imo.:head:

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
looks so much better debadged!:imo needs tinted windows, and if you paint the front you have to do something with the back bumper, you know laws of balance. :crazy:

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Truck is looking good! Much better debadged and the front end cleaned up nicely :imo Hopefully I can see it in person this summer :shake:

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
you must be planning on doing a lot of gardening with that huge rake :crazy:

Besides that, looks good. Either chrome or colormatched bumper will look good :imo
debadging/molding made a HUGE difference on that truck :shake:

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
Looks good. Paint the front and rear bumpers.

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I already have a paintable bumper I just need to have it painted yet. I think a black bumper will look best, i guess thats why I bought it.

shortNtall, the windows are tinted, its the 30% in the front two are whats thowing you off. Id never go a day without being pulled over with anything darker. Im also thinking a rollpan later on down the road.

Will, look at the second pic :). Im not sure why i looks like it has rake in the first and third pic. I took out my 5.5'' blocks and through in 4 inchers right when i put the new tires and rims on for the first time. Mde a big difference IMO.

Pissed me off today when I couldnt get my HID's working :flame:

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Truck is looking good! Much better debadged and the front end cleaned up nicely :imo Hopefully I can see it in person this summer :shake:
Thanks and hopefully I get everything done in time, projects always seem to take me an eternity.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts