GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple teaser pics. Ill post some of the finished product a little later.

DSC00116.gif

DSC00118.gif

DSC00090.gif

DSC00089.gif

DSC00091.gif

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The guys helping debage are my brother(who doesnt post for some reason) and JJ (pewter00). I put them little bitches to work! Nah, but really guys thanks for the help, and my fingers are eternally greatful.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
i remember those pics :crazy:

that pinstripe was a bitch...

truck looks awesome chris :rocking:

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Loosing the boots this week, goin with black. Also gonna do some escy handles soon.

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
as it sits in the drive way.
DSC00124.gif

More modding soon! And a photoshoot this weekend

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
you can see my truck int hat picture!! haha... where you doin the photoshoot at chris?

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
moms work, gotta wait till weekend but they just bought a new 4 mil asphalt plant and i think the whole industrial look will look really badass

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes i was thinking HD hood and hoe airdam, also id like to colormatch in the distant future

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
i think he just had to crank the T-bars a little bit to get them to clear.. i'm not sure if he trimmed anything or not but i'm sure he'll see this soon..

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I cranked it up an inch in the front and trimmed back some of the plastic. Clears great for what i do but if i were to wheel it hard I would have to grind off some of that metal down there.

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
More pics this weekend, just put on my black boots today and will post the new pics mid weekend

1 - 20 of 20 Posts