GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last time I posted pics of the car, I didn't really have any good underhood shots. I installed the polished intake manifold and polished up the throttle body yesterday, so I got a few pics of it. The valve covers are made from magnesium, so I cannot get the Viper logo on the valve covers polished up like with aluminum. They make overlays that I think I'm going to install, and thats going to be about it underhood. What do you think?

DSC02780-2.jpg

DSC02779-2.jpg

DSC02777-2.jpg

·
haz 12"s!
4,531 Posts
So.. you have a supercharged Viper and drive a truck thats basically stock? Why? WHat headunit did you have to have to feed that beast enough air?

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I prefer to go fast over 4 wheeling...pretty simple I think

The Paxton uses a Novi 2000 head unit

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
No comparison, the coolest car on this site :shake:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No comparison, the coolest car on this site :shake:
Thanks man...I don't know if it counts coming from a Dodge owner though:rofljest:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
fucking sick

·
5,457 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh, I know what you're saying.

I'm just saying, there might be a little bias - thats all :)

·
5,457 Posts
I loved my GMC :shake:

Honestly, if Chevy made the Viper and you had this one with a big bowtie on the front, I'd still say the same thing. Cars like this will be a thing of legends and folklore very soon.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
I loved my GMC :shake:

Honestly, if Chevy made the Viper and you had this one with a big bowtie on the front, I'd still say the same thing. Cars like this will be a thing of legends and folklore very soon.
word :(

Once i finish school and go fulltime at work i plan on full bolt ons/cam/stall and a turbo. and then parking my truck since ill have a company vehicle. In 10 yrs take it out and be like fuck yo smart car :jester:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts