GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been away from the site for about 2 monthes now. My computer had taken a sh*t back in December. I'd been busy, so I finally got it back up and running last night. So, I figured I'd post up a couple pics of some different small mods I've done in the past two monthes. Nothing major.

On the 94' 2dr, I threw on a Billet grille and gave it a lil' lift. Cranked up the bars some and a 2" blocks out back. I need to look into some longer shocks now and maybe replace the bars up front with some RC bars, we'll see?!?:

On the HD, I finally got my other painted Tahoe handle installed and I picked up a set of 06' Taillights b/c my candied ones were looking pretty rough. I need to re-do them this winter and that way I'll have two sets to play with when I'm bored. Couple shots of the truck, not clean :nono:

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:LOL:
:bowtie:

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
Both look good. I love 2 door Blazers/Tahoes/Yukons.

·
Registered
573 Posts
how much did your t bars crank up??? you said you put a 2 in block in the rear, and was your front level with the rear after you cranked your t bars? reason im asking is because i cranked my t bars and only put a 1.5 in block in the rear and my front end isnt level with the rear it has a lil rake to it. the front a arms are resting on the mount for the bump stops.

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the compliments everyone!!!

Cen Cal- My 2dr. already sat ass-low when I got it. It was about an 1" low in the rear measuring to the center of the flares. I cranked the bars up 1", and then threw in the 2" blk. It measures dead level right now at the flares, but sometimes appears just a tad higher in the rear. My stock shocks have 160,000 miles on them, and are just about maxed out, making for a shitty ride right now. I'm gonna invest in some 2-3" longer than stock shocks, and probably a set of Rough Country t-bars. Alot of OBS guys said the 1 ton bars uncranked ride much better than their worn out stock bars cranked, and give you the lift you need.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts