GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
My hero vvvvv
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my wife's little cousin has started to get really interested in doing something to his truck since I met him. Well since he just graduated and turned 18 while he was gone on vacation we decided to go get his truck and do a little build for him. 3 days and it's ready to go, he was the happiest kid I've ever heard when he called us when he got home late last night, on to the pics.....

first day was 3" fabtech spindle and a set of a/t 285's

·
My hero vvvvv
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
seond day was moldings, emblems, step bar removal and started building the bumper since his had a big dent in it

then giving the paint a MUCH needed makeover

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Looks way better. :shake:

I was going to make some smartass comment about the fender flares, but I see they were taken care of :crazy:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
he's a lucky kid. very cool idea for the bumper. i like that. paint the cap indigo and the rest of it black would look sick.

·
My hero vvvvv
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

and the last day, final wipe down and setting it up at his house for the reveal when he got back from WA

that's his first truck, 93 OBS ECSB in the background

·
My hero vvvvv
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks way better. :shake:

I was going to make some smartass comment about the fender flares, but I see they were taken care of :crazy:
lol those were the first thing to go, too bad they rubbed a small line through the paint

he's a lucky kid. very cool idea for the bumper. i like that. paint the cap indigo and the rest of it black would look sick.
I am actually going to look for a paintable cap for him, and kind of do the same thing with the rear bumper, it turned out great i think!

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
I am actually going to look for a paintable cap for him, and kind of do the same thing with the rear bumper, it turned out great i think!
nice. i grabbed mine from the gm dealer. it was like $120 unpainted. part number 88937339.

·
My hero vvvvv
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow, what a difference.

At least this one is complete :crazy:
ah good one! now you see why mine isn't! always working on everyone else's
:biggun:
:boxing::nutkick:

Looks good though. Dump the exhaust.
I have tried to get him to do that before but he loves his "pipes" maybe I can build a rear bumper for him and integrate the tips into it

nice. i grabbed mine from the gm dealer. it was like $120 unpainted. part number 88937339.
eh i'll just wait until we replace one at the shop here and fix it for him

thanks for all the comments guys!

·
My hero vvvvv
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ha I knew it was a joke, i'm over all the shit talking about it, when i finish is when i finish, oh well

1 - 20 of 30 Posts